Description NextNine is looking for an Oracle DBA specialist to join the development team.
- Installation, maintenance and upgrades of Oracle DB 11gR1 and above.
- Develop methodologies and ensure adequate installations and patch deployments across various sites, including automation tasks.
- Develop Oracle Database processes and procedures (Performance testing, Monitoring, DR, Change Control).
- Monitoring and fixing issues using oracle tools and technologies.
- Managing in-house environment such as QA, PS, R&D.
- Be able to consult and implement infra routines such as databases copying\backup\migrating, redundancy, RAC and more.
Demands - Thorough Database Server knowledge of current versions: Oracle 11gR1 and Oracle 11gR2.
- Good understanding of Windows Servers 2003/2008 Operating System.
- Stored Procedures, Packages Triggers, Materialized Views Knowledge.
- Good knowledge of Database performance monitoring, performance analysis and capacity planning.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Failsafe, Data guard.
- Solid Backup & Recovery knowledge. RMAN hands-on.
- Basic RAC knowledge.
- Good technical skills in PL/SQL.